Ekam ARISEOctober 9, 2022 2023-02-28 13:37
The biggest mistake a UPSC aspirant makes is focusing only on acquiring knowledge. Cracking the various stages of UPSC-CSE demand more than just knowledge. Development of appropriate skills for each stage of the examination is crucial.
Skill sets that are necessary for clearing the examination include:
- Logical reasoning to arrive at the right answer by eliminating the wrong ones
- Developing an answer-writing style that fetch you good marks
- Time management
Ekam ARISE enables you to master the above skill sets and so much more!
How will you benefit from Ekam ARISE?
- Get familiarized with UPSC-standard mock tests so much so that the actual UPSC examination will just be another mock test for you
- Learn from experienced mentors to zero in on the right answer, without knowing the exact answer in your UPSC Prelims
- Inculcate ‘prelims-habits’ that enables you to score 20-30 additional marks above your competition
- Identify your weak areas within the core-subjects through AI-based Weakness Identifying and Nurturing System (WINS)
- Anticipate the toughness of Prelims question paper to decide the number of questions you should attempt, to safely sail through Prelims.
- Be Mains ready in advance: Learn how to write answers with a personal touch, that fetch you good marks for Mains examination
- Develop an answer-writing style through which you can complete the Mains question paper on time
- Rise up: Stay motivated throughout your UPSC preparation with your personal mentors
- 30 UPSC-standard Prelims mock tests
- AI based Weakness Identifying System
- 30 day daily answer-writing based on PYQs
- 5 UPSC-standard Mains mock tests
- Weekly discussions
- Personal mentorship